The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to GolfPass that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
GolfPass uses Personally Identifiable Information for several general purposes:
• to provide you with the Site, service information, and news,
• to support the Site and services offered on or through the Site,
• to contact you for feedback about our services,
• to conduct research about GolfPass’s customer base or services,
• to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
• to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
• to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
• to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes, or
• to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts. We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
• to any applicable golf facility, driving range, golf pro, or other service provider for each tee time or activity that you sign up for on the Site, so it can contact you regarding the activity you reserved and send you other communication that may be of interest say as special offers (you may opt-out of marketing communications directly with the applicable venue).
• if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Site and any feature of the Site or a service that you have requested.
• to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications). (Note that you will not be able to opt-out of service announcements that contain important information relevant to your use of the Site and are not promotional in nature.)
• if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site.
• in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if GolfPass should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
• to your employer (or similar entity), if you participate in any of enterprise solutions or corporate programs.
• when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
GolfPass may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting Personally Identifiable Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. GolfPass takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
The Site may contain links to other sites. GolfPass is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
308 Mott Street
New York, NY 10012